We, the creators of ezMediArt, as well as the artists, photographers, designers and composers on our website sell our work on the web site. Everyone who sells earns a 70% commission including the artist creators of ezMediArt. The owners of the site are not paid, even though they work hard and put in hours to this web site. All income (30% of all sales) goes to server maintenance, hosting, advertising and sale transactions fee, not in the pocket of the owners. Listing your work on ezMediArt is absolutely free; you are only charged the 30% for sales! This is the significant difference between us and the rest of stock media industry. All authors are in the same equal financial position, which means all artists are, in a sense, the investors in making ezMediArt a success. There is no other marketplace on Earth that has been established to provide these great benefits!!!
So what's holding you back? Join us!
Here at ezMediArt, we're not big fans of exclusive agreements. We work hard building this artist's marketplace with you in mind, no strings attached.
Unlike the competition, we give you the power to set your own prices, whatever and whenever you want. It's your work, we're just here to help you sell it.
You earn 70% of every sale, a rate several times higher than the industry standard. As artists ourselves, it should go without saying that good work deserves good compensation.
From all of us at ezMediArt, we want to thank you for being a part of ezMediArt family and helping to make our year great in 2015. We're thrilled to have such a fantastic community of users and are excited about what 2016 is going to bring.
We wish you a very happy holiday season and an exciting New Year!
- ezMediArt team
- Don't embed your own watermark, website name, or copyright notice in your images. We protect your images with our own watermark, which is applied when your image is accepted to our site.
- Don't "frame" or put decorative borders your photos.
- Don't send snapshots. We do not accept photos with heavy shadows from the on-camera flash. Make sure your images have a clear topic and focus.
- Don't send 10 snapshot pictures of your family pet.
- Don't send dark or muddy travel pictures.
- Don't send the same image with slight variations on the angle.
- Don't send the same image in color, black and white, sepia, and blue tone. One color version is enough. If any variation on color actually enhances the image, then you may submit it separately, but we do not want a batch of photos where each is submitted in four different ways.
- Don't send similar shots when only one is your favorite. Edit on your own. Keep batch sizes of similar subjects down to the bare minimum.
- Don't send flower pictures labeled "Flower" or "Spring Scene". Photos of flowers should be labeled with the scientific or common name. Labeling plants and animals with their scientific names may increase your sales (*Please avoid sending mediocre images that we already have a lot of such as sunsets, flowers, nature, etc.).
Submissions must NOT contain any copyrighted material including paintings, other copyrighted photos, copyrighted logos, or any other art/advertisements/sculptures/exhibits or audio which are copyrighted. If submitted material contains any of these or other types of copyrighted content, you must either submit releases from the copyright owners or you must mark the images as editorial and create an appropriate caption in Dateline Format for the description.
Your uploads have been reviewed. What's next?
Share your Artist Page on social media, forums, and personal websites to increase exposure to your work!
Share your artist page everywhere you can to increase exposure to your work! Social media, forums and personal websites are a great place to start in getting yourself out there.
Spread the word about ezMediArt and earn money!
Register, log into your account, click on Affiliate. Get 5% from all sales and purchases through your affiliate link.
In March if your sale price is $100.00 ezMediArt will send you $99.00 (99%). Just that easy; straight and forward.
We have made the decision to continue our promotional offer that the artists will receive 99 percent commission through February.
As we leave 2014 and embrace 2015, we want to thank all of the artists who joined us during this past few months. Our continued commitment is to generate a strong marketplace so that you will be successful.
To express our appreciation to our charter members, we have made the decision to continue our promotional offer that the artists will receive 99 percent commission on their work sold on ezMediArt through January 2015!!
We look forward to meeting many new, talented artists.
Wishing you a very successful, Happy New Year!
Don't forget, December is coming! That means that all sales of your products will bring you 99% commission, so if you have more work you want to submit, make sure to do it as soon as possible! You have two choices; contact us for an FTP or upload your images using our award winning uploading system on the website. It's easy!
We have changed our front page slide show to include our music creators portfolios. So check for the new look on our front page.
ezMediArt is excited to announce that we have added new features for the photo category. Now the buyer can chose to either purchase the standard royalty free license or the extended royalty free license. The default price of the extended license is $59.00. This will save uploading time if you want to use our default prices. An artist is free to change the default price at their own discretion.
We are constantly working on improving our website to meet the needs of our artists. More new features will be coming; we are always open to suggestions from our artists.
We would like to remind you that we will begin our advertising campaign December 1, 2014. A big THANK YOU to all the fabulous artists who have joined us and welcome to anyone who wants to also participate in the ezMediArt community.
All buyers who are looking for images, music and video; WELCOME! We are growing fast and are confident you will find many exciting, innovative materials for any of your production needs.